The intention of the Belgian network on gastrointestinal regulatory mechanisms is to create and/or maintain collaboration between the different research groups involved with the aim a) to prevent duplication of research efforts in Flanders and b) to contribute to the internalization of the scientific research carried out in the Flemish institutions by setting the research of individual or complementary research units in a wider framework.
The network is sponsored by the Research Foundation-Flanders (FWO) and funding is exclusively applicable to:
- guest lectures, symposia and visits within the framework of scientific collaboration at postdoctoral level:
- foreigners’ travel and accommodation expenses;
- fees for eminent researchers who do not belong to the Flemish Community;
- travel and accommodation expenses for postdoctoral researchers of the Flemish research units of the Scientific Research Network entrusted with an information assignment in foreign research units.
- administrative expenses for the organization of guest lectures, limited symposia, workshops and research co-ordination reunions.
funded by Research Foundation-Flanders